Our Youth Ministry welcomes Middle-High School students, grades 7th-12th
When you look for me, you will find me. Yes, when you seek me with all your heart, I will let you find me. Jeremiah 29:13
We gather to socialize, grow spiritually and build character. Join us as we strive to live out our Catholic faith and identity!
- YOUTH MASS First Sundays at 5pm at St Joseph – Dinner and activities follow til 7pm.
- WEDNESDAY PRAYER GROUP We meet Wednesdays from 5-6pm in the Youth Center at St. Joseph for friendship, faith, service and fun.
- SERVICE We participate in service projects though parish activities, opportunities in our community and beyond.
- TRIPS DCYC – Retreats – Abbey Youth Fest -High School Summer Trip to the Ocoee River – and More!
DIOCESAN RELEASE FORMS
- A Form (Fill this out once per child to participate in Youth activities)
- B Form (Fill this out once a year for updates)
- C Form (Adult Chaperone Form)
Call the office at 601-856-2054 or contact Patti at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
MISSION STATEMENT: The Youth Ministry of St. Joseph, Gluckstadt ministers to all 7th-12th grade teens of our parish. We gather together to celebrate the life and teachings of Jesus Christ in the Gospels and in the Eucharist. We are committed to participate in the life, mission, and work of our faith communities as we also grow in our own personal and spiritual lives. As Pope Francis stated at World Youth Day 2013, we strive to become “revolutionaries, to swim against the tide” and “to rebel against this culture that sees everything as temporary and that ultimately believes that we are incapable of responsibility, that we are incapable of true love.”